Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hearty chickpea chicken noodle soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hearty chickpea chicken noodle soup using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare of mason jar dried chicken noodle soup mix.
- Make ready of chickpeas.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Water.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of small Green onion.
- Prepare of medium carrots.
- Prepare of corn.
- Get of Chicken, Shredded or Diced.
- Prepare of Dried Soup Mix*.
- Prepare of dried green split peas.
- Prepare of dried yellow split peas.
- Make ready of quinoa.
- Get of white beans.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- Take of onion powder.
- Make ready of ground black pepper.
- Make ready of ground sea salt.
- Get of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Make ready of pasta noodles.
Instructions to make Hearty Chickpea Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Set noodles aside. Place remaining soup mix, chickpeas, chicken broth, water, and chicken into large soup pot or crock pot. Cook on high for 2-4 hours or until beans are softened..
- Add green onion, carrot, corn, and salt & pepper. Simmer another 45-60 mins..
- Mine thickened up in the pot and I lost alot of broth. I also misjudged a big enough pot! You may need to add additional water as you go, depending on your pot and ingredients preferences. Great way to get rid of leftover chicken! 👍👍😏.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food hearty chickpea chicken noodle soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!