Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini. (Video in English with English subtitles) Welcome to Guillaume's Cuisine. I'd like to share with you some very easy recipes. Replace the noodles with zucchini and Japanese eggplant in this healthy and gluten-free recipe for vegetarian zucchini and eggplant lasagna.
This tutorial is a helpful time-saver that will enable you to get good at italian food, pasta recipes, oven bake recipes, main dish recipes, cheap recipes. Make this delicious vegetarian lasagne with aubergines, red peppers and mozzarella. This recipe has been triple-tested and nutritionally analysed.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegetarian lasagna with aubergine and zucchini. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
(Video in English with English subtitles) Welcome to Guillaume's Cuisine. I'd like to share with you some very easy recipes. Replace the noodles with zucchini and Japanese eggplant in this healthy and gluten-free recipe for vegetarian zucchini and eggplant lasagna.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vegetarian lasagna with aubergine and zucchini using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini:
- Make ready of Aubergine (small).
- Prepare of Zucchini.
- Make ready of Garlic.
- Take of to 2 teaspoons Dried thyme.
- Make ready of Sliced red chilli.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Take of Whole tomato tins (400 g).
- Make ready of to 100 ml Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Consomme powder.
- Make ready of to 2 teaspoons Dried basil leaves.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Easy melting cheese.
- Make ready of Grated Parmesan cheese (or other grated cheese).
- Make ready of to 8 Fresh lasagna sheets.
Top with a layer of lasagne sheets, then drizzle over a quarter of the white sauce. Repeat until you have three layers of pasta. This collection of vegetarian and vegan lasagnas will help you find the perfect dish for a dinner with family and friends to which some guest might be vegetarians or vegans. You'll find dishes that use cheese and dairy, and others that don't.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Lasagna with Aubergine and Zucchini:
- Preparation Pre-heat the oven to 200°C. Slice the zucchini. Thinly slice the garlic..
- Preparation Slice the aubergine. Steam or blanch them..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the garlic, thyme and red chilli. Fry until fragrant..
- Add the zucchini and fry until golden brown..
- After the zucchini are tender, add the aubergine, tinned tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, dried basil and consomme powder. Crush the tomatoes while cooking..
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes until the sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper..
- Transfer some of the sauce onto the base of a heat-proof dish..
- Arrange easy melting cheese and parmesan..
- Place several lasagna sheets on top. Repeat Steps 7, 8, and 9 several times..
- Finish with easy melting cheese and Parmesan and sprinkle with shredded basil leaves (optional)..
- Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil to prevent browning..
- It is great to share..
These dishes will convince you that you don't need meat for. The lasagna recipe is from Appetite for Reduction but I swapped out the regular noodles for eggplant and zucchini noodles. I only used courgettes as I don't like aubergine and topped with mushrooms. Really nice, I've being waiting to make this recipe. Get Fresh Vegetable Lasagna with Spinach and Zucchini Recipe from Food Network.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetarian lasagna with aubergine and zucchini recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!