Minestrone Soup. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and.
Learn how to make a Minestrone Soup Recipe! I hope you enjoy this Minestrone Soup Recipe! Vegetarian minestrone soup packed with veggies like celery, carrots, green beans and spinach and simmered in a flavorful, Italian seasoned tomato broth.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, minestrone soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Minestrone Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Minestrone Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook minestrone soup using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Get of olive oil.
- Make ready of unsalted butter.
- Take of large carrots, peeled and diced.
- Make ready of celery, diced.
- Get of yellow onion, diced.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Make ready of tomato paste.
- Get of each oregano, dried basil.
- Take of ground thyme.
- Make ready of fire roasted crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of unsalted vegetable broth.
- Get of bay leaves.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Prepare of small potatoes, scrubbed and diced.
- Prepare of zucchini, diced.
- Take of yellow squash, diced.
- Prepare of unsalted cannellini beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare of ditalini pasta (or other small shape).
- Prepare of heaping cups spinach, roughly chopped.
Minestrone Soup – the best chunky soup in the world! The minestrone soup I've been serving for years began as Ina Garten's Winter Minestrone soup, but since I can't help but tinker with a recipe, it has since morphed into my own. Cook up a pot of Ellie Krieger's healthy Minestrone Soup from Food Network, loaded with fresh veggies, pasta and herbs. This healthy and quick Minestrone Soup is the best!
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- In a large pot over medium heat, add the olive oil and the butter. Once it's hot and the butter has melted, stir in the onions, celery and carrot with a big pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally until they have begun to soften up, about 3-5 minutes. Then stir in the tomato paste, garlic, oregano, thyme and basil. Cook about 2-3 minutes more, stirring pretty often..
- Pour a bit of the broth in and deglaze the pan. Then the rest with the crushed tomatoes and bay leaves. Increase the heat to med-high and let this come up to a simmer. Once its simmering, stir in the beans, potatoes, zucchini and yellow squash along with the salt and pepper. Let this all simmer together until the veggies are all tender. Last, take out the bay leaves and stir in the chopped spinach and let it wilt down. Taste and add more salt, pepper, etc until you're happy with the flavor..
- While the soup is coming to a simmer, heat a separate pot of salted water over high heat. Once its boiling, cook the ditalini pasta according to package directions, then drain and set it aside until the soup is done..
- To serve, you can stir the cooked pasta into the soup, or if you're going to have a lot of leftovers, you can just keep them separate and add the pasta to individual bowls and pour the soup over top of it… that way the pasta won't absorb all the liquid..
I have been so excited to share my Minestrone Soup recipe with you all. It is a fast and healthy version made with zucchini and fresh basil. Minestrone soup cooks in one pot with a vegetable broth tomato base and then loaded with fresh vegetables, beans, and tender small shell pasta. This is honestly the best Minestrone Soup! Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food minestrone soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!