Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas. Like the best bar food in the world, but right here in your own kitchen. Looking for super Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas? You've come to the right place!
Follow this recipe to learn how to make the best quesadillas. These cheesy ground beef quesadillas are made with flour tortillas, they are crispy on the. These Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas are the perfect meal for busy weeknights!
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cheezy ground beef quesadillas. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Like the best bar food in the world, but right here in your own kitchen. Looking for super Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas? You've come to the right place!
Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheezy ground beef quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas:
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Make ready of ground beef.
- Make ready of chilli powder (I used blended dried chillies).
- Get of oregano.
- Make ready of cumin powder.
- Get of onion powder.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Get of tomato paste.
- Prepare of beef stock (or water).
- Get of shredded cheese (according to your preference).
- Make ready of flour tortillas (or you can use Pratha bread too!).
Quesadillas are good for so many reasons. You've got flavorful ground beef and lots of cheese sandwiched between two tortillas then cooked in melted butter. . .promise me. These Cheesy Ground Beef Quesadillas are made with a homemade spice mix, two different cheeses and bulked out with black beans and red pepper. Better still, they're SO easy to make!
Steps to make Cheezy Ground Beef Quesadillas:
- Preheat oven to 90 C (to keep Quesadillas warm while cooking batches)..
- In a pan on medium heat, add olive oil..
- Add the ground beef, chilli powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and black pepper. Heat until cooked through, breaking into crumbles with a wooden spoon, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and stock and cook for 1-2 minutes more..
- Remove beef from pan into a bowl..
- Distribute about 2 cups of shredded cheese among all tortillas (on one side of them)..
- Distribute ground beef on top of cheese. Then sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese on top of ground beef. Fold tortilla over in half..
- Grill the Quesadillas on a pan (medium low heat) until golden brown and cheese is melted (carefully turning and watching to ensure they don't burn)..
- Cut each half moon in half and it's ready to be served!.
Here I'll share with you a few tips and tricks to creating beef quesadillas. These Cheesy Beef Quesadillas from Delish.com are the best! Place a flour tortilla in the pan and sprinkle half with cheese, beef mixture and more cheese. Sign up today to use this and many, many great features of our site. It takes less than a minute and this won't bother you anymore!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheezy ground beef quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!