Cooked Rice mix Dosa. shared idli with cooked rice. in this recipe i have added wheat flour for the consistency of dosa batter. alternatively, you can add maida/plain flour to make it more crispy serve this instant dosa with choice of your chutney recipe, but i personally liked it with coconut chutney or peanut chutney. also i have. Dosas are popular all over the world. Countless Udipi restaurants in India and abroad, and Dosas are crispy, savory pancakes that are a staple food in South India.
Serve these cooked rice dosa with coconut chutney, sambar or idli podi. Check the taste and add more salt if required. Heat a pan and keep the flame to a low.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cooked rice mix dosa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
shared idli with cooked rice. in this recipe i have added wheat flour for the consistency of dosa batter. alternatively, you can add maida/plain flour to make it more crispy serve this instant dosa with choice of your chutney recipe, but i personally liked it with coconut chutney or peanut chutney. also i have. Dosas are popular all over the world. Countless Udipi restaurants in India and abroad, and Dosas are crispy, savory pancakes that are a staple food in South India.
Cooked Rice mix Dosa is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cooked Rice mix Dosa is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cooked rice mix dosa using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cooked Rice mix Dosa:
- Take 1 cup of leftover cooked rice.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of roasted semolina.
- Take 3/4 cup of rice flour.
- Get 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Take 1 of finely chopped tomato.
- Get 1 tablespoon of grated ginger.
- Prepare 3-4 of chopped green chilles.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare leaves of Corinder.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Corinder powder.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of roasted sesame seeds.
- Get 1 teaspoon of roasted cumin seeds powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
Take a ladle of the batter and spread it. In a blender, blend the rice and dal mix to very creamy texture. This point flip the dosa using a flat spatula, for. Dosa recipe – A step by step guide for dosa batter recipe.
Steps to make Cooked Rice mix Dosa:
- Take the cooked rice and add curd and grind it in mixer.
- Now take a bowl and add this mixture and In this add half cup semolina,quarter cup rice flour And mix well.
- In this mixture add one onion,tomato,green chilles cut,grated ginger,roasted sesame,one tablespoon of corinder powder,one teaspoon of cumin seeds powder..mix well.
- Add little water and adjust the consistency.Now add corinder leaves.
- Heat a nonstick pan smear oil and spread the batter on the pan and mke dosas..U can also mke uttapam 😊.
- And tasty dosas ready from leftover rice 😎.
Learn how to make dosa as good as the ones in the restaurants. Dosa is made by soaking and blending black gram lentils (urad dal) and rice to a batter. Then the fermented batter is spread like a crepe on a hot griddle or tawa. When cooked, the loosely organized amylopectin starches ensure the crispy dosa retains some degree of suppleness and flexibility. Although the traditional mix for this style of dosa includes urad dal and long-grain rice, this recipe will work for any combination of grains and pulses, since they all contain.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cooked rice mix dosa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!