Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread. Mike has been sharing his passion for high quality marinara sauce with his well guarded family recipe for over. Watch how to make the best marinara sauce in this short recipe video! This marinara is super easy to make and tastes amazing.
Making homemade pasta sauce is way easier than you'd think. LET'S BEGIN WITH YOUR SAUCE: Mike's Marinara, Alfredo & BBQ Sauce. All Served with Choice of Mikes Marinara or Meat Sauce.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's marinara sauce & garlic parmesan bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread is something that I have loved my whole life.
Mike has been sharing his passion for high quality marinara sauce with his well guarded family recipe for over. Watch how to make the best marinara sauce in this short recipe video! This marinara is super easy to make and tastes amazing.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's marinara sauce & garlic parmesan bread using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread:
- Take of Marinara Sauce.
- Make ready of 28 oz Chefs Cut Crushed Tomatoes [with juices].
- Take of Quality Dry White Wine.
- Prepare of 7.5 oz Jar Quality Marinara Sauce [like bertolli or emeril].
- Make ready of 8 oz Tomato Sauce.
- Take of Tomato Paste.
- Take of Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & chopped].
- Get of Fresh Mushrooms [thick sliced – your choice].
- Get of Fresh Celery [thin sliced].
- Take of Fresh Onions [chopped].
- Prepare of Green Bell Peppers [small chop].
- Make ready of Parmesan Cheese [+ reserves for garlic bread].
- Take of Bay Leaves [left whole].
- Make ready of Fennel Seed.
- Take of Each: Oregano – Basil – Italian Seasoning [all dried].
- Prepare of Dried Parsley [+ reserves for bread].
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Sugar [or less to taste].
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Take of Tabasco Sauce [or more to taste].
- Prepare of Garlic Bread.
- Make ready of Fresh French Bread Rolls [halved].
- Get of Garlic Parmesan Bread Sticks.
- Take of Parmesan Cheese.
- Make ready of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare of Prefabed Garlic Butter [or make my recipe at base].
Served with House or Caesar Salad and Garlic Knots or Bread. Quick and easy homemade marinara sauce recipe with tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, onion, carrot, and basil. How to make marinara sauce with just a few simple ingredients. Store up to a week in the.
Instructions to make Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread:
- Authors Note: Traditionally, marinara sauces will direct you to cook your chopped vegetables in olive oil until translucent prior to adding them to your sauce. This recipe does not call for that step. It's meant to keep some snap, body and texture in your sauce..
- ● Chop your vegetables. ● Place everything in the Marinara Sauce section in a large pot and simmer on medium heat for about an hour and a half. Stir intermittently. ● Remove bay leaves after simmer..
- ● Generously smear your bread with garlic butter and sprinkle tops with Dried Parsley and Parmesan Cheese. ● Bake rolls at 350° for 8 minutes. ● Pile your Marinara Sauce on thick, sturdy pieces of garlic parmesan bread, or, dip toasted garlic strips directly into it..
- If you'd like to make this a main pasta dish as opposed to an antipasto – this is a great truffle noodle that pairs excellent with this mushroom based Marinara Sauce..
- If you'd like to make your own garlic butter – check out my easy, delicious posted recipe. Enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364342-mikes-easy-garlic-butter-spread.
Marinara ("mariner's") sauce is a tomato sauce usually made with tomatoes, garlic, herbs, and onions. It can include the addition of capers, olives, spices, and a dash of wine as possible ingredients in its many variations. Simple to prepare, the secret of this marinara sauce is the simmering action that develops the flavors of the sauce, thanks. The marinara sauce recipe in it is only olive oil, garlic, bay leaves, crushed/diced tomatoes Some of the best marinara sauce I've ever had but seems to leave out a lot of things that most people add like. This was a decent marinara but it had a bitter taste and the wine flavor was too strong.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's marinara sauce & garlic parmesan bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!