Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bratwurst and Coleslaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bratwurst and Coleslaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bratwurst and coleslaw recipe. You can cook bratwurst and coleslaw using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bratwurst and Coleslaw:
- You need of Bratwursts.
- Provide of coleslaw mix or:.
- You need of lettuce or cabbage, or:.
- Prepare of large zucchini and.
- Get of large carrots.
- Take of vinegar based coleslaw dressing.
Steps to make Bratwurst and Coleslaw:
- Prepare coleslaw mix as directed on package. If making fresh coleslaw, shred your lettuce or cabbage and add it to a bowl. Mix in coleslaw dressing as you go. If using zucchini and carrots, put them through a cheese grader until they turn into long thing pieces. Mix coleslaw dressing into the cut pieces thoroughly..
- Cook bratwurst in the bbq until they are well done. If cooking indoors, preheat the oven to 415 degrees. Cook the brats covered for 20 minutes, cutting into one afterwards to check for doneness. Throw in the microwave for a minute if not quite done..
- Serve the brats over the coleslaw, or add to a hot dog bun and top with the slaw. Enjoy!.
If you find this Bratwurst and Coleslaw recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.