Zucchini Marinara Bliss.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, zucchini marinara bliss. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Zucchini Marinara Bliss is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Zucchini Marinara Bliss is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook zucchini marinara bliss using 22 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini Marinara Bliss:
- Take of Marinara.
- Get of ground beef.
- Make ready of Vidalia onion, chopped.
- Take of Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce.
- Get of tomato paste (optional).
- Prepare of italian seasoning.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Get of sea salt.
- Make ready of ground black pepper.
- Get of Zucchini Layer.
- Make ready of medium-large zucchini.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of bread crumbs.
- Make ready of italian seasoning.
- Take of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take of Cheese Layer.
- Take of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready of chopped parsley.
- Make ready of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Take of Sphaghetti.
- Make ready of sphaghetti noodles.
- Get of olive oil, extra virgin.
Steps to make Zucchini Marinara Bliss:
- What you'll need:.
- In a large skillet lightly brown the ground beef and onion, drain.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking pan with Aluminum Foil and coat it with some of the olive oil..
- Slice your zucchini about this thick.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs.
- In another bowl, mix the bread crumbs and 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning..
- Get your breading station ready; zucchini, egg, bread crumb mix, baking pan.
- Dip the zucchini slice into the egg, then into the bread crumb mix and place on the baking sheet. Repeat this until all are coated..
- Brush the top of each zucchini with remaining olive oil, saving a tsp of it for the sphaghetti.
- Add the remaining ingredients for the marinara to the large skillet with the ground beef and onion..
- Mix well and simmer on low-medium heat until zucchini slices are done..
- Place zucchini slices in the oven and bake for 9 minutes. Then remove from oven, flip the slices, and bake for 9 more minutes. Then remove from oven..
- Turn off heat for the marinara. Turn the temperature down on the oven to 325°F.
- Spray a casserole dish with non stick spray and then pour half of the marinara in..
- Now add half of the zucchini chips.
- Then half of the shredded cheese..
- Repeat the above steps, ending with the shredded cheese. Sprinkle the top with the parsley and grated parmesan..
- Cover the top with foil, tented and bake for 20 minutes..
- Once time is up, remove the foil and bake for roughly 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly golden brown..
- While the zucchini bake is finishing, boil water in a large pot and add your sphaghetti noodles and tsp of olive oil. Cook al dente..
- Once everything is cooked, put some sphaghetti on a plate and top with some of the zucchini bake. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food zucchini marinara bliss recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!