Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Fried Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Fried Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Fried Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy fried pork chops recipe. You can cook easy fried pork chops using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Fried Pork Chops:
- Use 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of thin pork chops.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Use 2 tsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of oregano leaves.
- Use 1 of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Take 1 of pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Fried Pork Chops:
- Get a frying pan out and put oil in the pan and put on about low- medium. Let sit..
- Take out 2 bowls , 1 with a lid preferably..
- Put 2 eggs in one bowl with no lid..
- Put dijon mustard in the bowl with the eggs and then mix..
- In the bowl with the lid, put bread crumbs in it. Then sprinkle oregano,basil, salt and pepper..
- Put the lid on top and shake or you may stir..
- First put 2 pork chops in the bowl with egg mixture. Then stick both with a fork about 10 times. Then turn over and repeat..
- Dip 1 pork chop at a time in to the bread crumb mixture. Flip over to cover it with the crumbs..
- Then put 1 pork chop at a time in the pan then turn on medium. Leave on each side 5-6 minutes..
- Repeat 7 and 8 till your finished..
- Put on plate or tray with napkins to drain then your done. Makes up 6-8 pork chops..
Serve the pork chops with fried apples if desired, along with cooked grits, potatoes, or bread or cornbread dressing. Add cooked corn, green beans, or carrots, or. Cooking Fried pork chops has never been this quick, easy, and tasty. Here are the ways on how I do it. It makes your ordinary fried pork chop stand-out.
If you find this Easy Fried Pork Chops recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.