Minestrone Soup. Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and.
Learn how to make a Minestrone Soup Recipe! I hope you enjoy this Minestrone Soup Recipe! Vegetarian minestrone soup packed with veggies like celery, carrots, green beans and spinach and simmered in a flavorful, Italian seasoned tomato broth.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, minestrone soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! Minestrone soup is an Italian classic! This version is made with cannellini beans, chicken stock, cabbage, potato, zucchini, carrots, plum tomatoes, and.
Minestrone Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Minestrone Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have minestrone soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare of yellow onion, diced.
- Make ready of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of large rib celery, sliced.
- Make ready of medium carrot, diced.
- Get of dried basil.
- Make ready of dried thyme.
- Make ready of dried oregano.
- Take of diced tomatoes (2 cans).
- Get of tomato paste.
- Make ready of chicken broth.
- Make ready of bay leaf.
- Prepare of red kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- Take of cannellini or great northern beans, rinsed and drained.
- Make ready of ditalini pasta.
- Prepare of medium zucchini, sliced.
- Take of baby spinach.
- Make ready of Kosher salt and pepper.
Minestrone Soup – the best chunky soup in the world! The minestrone soup I've been serving for years began as Ina Garten's Winter Minestrone soup, but since I can't help but tinker with a recipe, it has since morphed into my own. Cook up a pot of Ellie Krieger's healthy Minestrone Soup from Food Network, loaded with fresh veggies, pasta and herbs. This healthy and quick Minestrone Soup is the best!
Instructions to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a heavy soup pot or Dutch oven. Add onion, garlic, carrots, and celery. Saute several minutes until vegetables are softened..
- Add basil, oregano, and thyme. Saute for additional minute..
- Add diced tomatoes, bay leaf, chicken broth, kidney beans, and cannellini beans..
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 25 minutes..
- Stir in dry pasta and zucchini, and cook for an additional 10 minutes until pasta is al dente. Add spinach and wilt for 1 minute..
- Season to taste with kosher salt and pepper. Can be served immediately or kept covered in the fridge for a few days..
I have been so excited to share my Minestrone Soup recipe with you all. It is a fast and healthy version made with zucchini and fresh basil. Minestrone soup cooks in one pot with a vegetable broth tomato base and then loaded with fresh vegetables, beans, and tender small shell pasta. This is honestly the best Minestrone Soup! Minestrone Soup Variations Swap the spinach for Swiss chard or baby kale.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food minestrone soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!