Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pinoy Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pinoy Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pinoy fried chicken recipe. You can have pinoy fried chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pinoy Fried Chicken:
- You need 2 pieces of Whole chicken, 1.2 kg each.
- Get 1/2 cup of Datu Puti Patis.
- You need 2 cups of Cornstarch.
- Take 8 cups of Golden Fiesta Palm Oil.
Steps to make Pinoy Fried Chicken:
- Marinate chicken in Datu Puti Patis Overnight..
- Coat chicken with cornstarch, then steam for 25 minutes..
- Let the chicken cool down. Let its rest for at least 2 hours in refrigerator before frying..
- In large pan, deep fry chicken in Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Make sure it is completely submerged in oil. Cook the chicken until it becomes crispy and turns a nice, golden brown color..
- Serve cooked chicken wih Jufran Banana Catsup, UFC Hot Sauce, and Old English Worcestershire Sauce on the side..
If you find this Pinoy Fried Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.