Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Empanadas de Pino Chilenas 🇨🇱 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Empanadas de Pino Chilenas 🇨🇱 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Empanadas de Pino Chilenas 🇨🇱 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to empanadas de pino chilenas 🇨🇱 recipe. You can cook empanadas de pino chilenas 🇨🇱 using 21 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Empanadas de Pino Chilenas 🇨🇱:
- Use of Pino.
- You need 1 kg of minced beef.
- You need 4 of large onions chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Take 2 TBSP of cumin.
- Get 2 TBSP of paprika.
- Get 2 g of black pepper (1/2 TSP).
- Prepare 12 g of salt.
- You need 70 g of raising.
- Use 2 TBSP of flour.
- Use of Pastry.
- Take 1 kg of white flour.
- Provide 200 g of melted butter.
- Provide 20 g of salt.
- Prepare 400 ml of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 1 TSP of baking powder.
- Provide of Flour for dusting.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare of Pino.
- Provide 3 of hard boiled eggs, each cut into 4 slices + 1.
- Use 13 of olives.
Instructions to make Empanadas de Pino Chilenas 🇨🇱:
- Pino: preferably, make it the evening before. (the house will smell lovely at bedtime) In a large pan add sunflower oil to fry the onions and garlic, until they are soft..
- Add the minced beef, salt and pepper, mix well until combined..
- Add the cumin and paprika, stir well then add the raisins. If you are making the pino on the day, leave the raisins soaking in warn water for 30 minutes before adding it to make them soft. (Discard the water).
- Put the lid on, and let it cook for 10 minutes, medium to low heat. Adjust the salt to your taste..
- Once ready, let it cool completely before start filling out the empanadas..
- Pastry: In a large bowl, put the flour and salt, combine well..
- In a little soucepan, melt the butter.
- Make a small whole in the middle of the flour, while still warm, add the butter and start mixing it..
- Once all butter is in, add the lukewarm water to the mixture and start kneading the dough like bread..
- Knead until it's not sticky then leave it in the fridge for 15 minutes. Use flour for dusting..
- Once it's out of the fridge, roll it with your hands making the shape of a snake, around 5 cm thick.
- Slice the "snake" into pieces of around 2 cm..
- Stretch it round until it's 5 mm thick. You can use a 25 cm plate on top to cut perfect circles. Use flour for dusting..
- To make the empanadas, mix two TBSP of flour into the pino to make the juice thicker when baked, so it doesn't run too much..
- Place 2 TBSP of pino in the bottom part of the pastry, one olive on one side and one slice of boiled eggs on the other side..
- Deep your finger in a bowl with water and pass it around the edges, to work as glue. Fold one side over to the edge, pressing it down to stick it together. Repeat the glueing again, then fold the sides first then the front, folding over the filling a bit..
- In a baking tray, sprinkle flour all over. Place the empanadas, allowing some space in between..
- Once all the empanadas are in the tray, beat a egg yolk and brush it over the empanadas..
- Heat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius and bake it for 20 minutes or until they are golden brown..
- Serve with Chancho en piedra (my recipe) And a glass of Chilean red wine. Salud!.
If you find this Empanadas de Pino Chilenas 🇨🇱 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.