Recipe of Ultimate Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup
Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot vegan split pea soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have instant pot vegan split pea soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- Get of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take of medium onions.
- Take of baby carrots.
- Make ready of celery.
- Take of bay leafs.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Get of dried green split peas.
- Get of water.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- In true Instant Pot style, chop up all the veggies and put them in the pot along with the rest of the ingredients. With regards to the salt and pepper, how much you add really depends on who you are feeding. I tend to go a little lighter because I like the pronounced pea flavor. My wife likes to go heavy as if there was a piece of ham added. No right or wrong here but just try to target your audience..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes. Once it is done, let it naturally cool to open the lid. I prefer to leave it on Keep Warm for an hour or so when I have time in order to let the flavors circulate but that is optional..
- After you open the Instant Pot, use a hand blender to purée the soup..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food instant pot vegan split pea soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!