Easiest Way to Make Homemade Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing
Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, peach glazed pork chops with cornbread stuffing. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have peach glazed pork chops with cornbread stuffing using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing:
- Get of pork chops.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of sliced peaches, 15 oz, drain, reserving the syrup.
- Get of light brown sugar, firmly packed.
- Prepare of ketchup.
- Take of apple cider vinegar.
- Make ready of very hot tap water, 1/4 cup cup peach syrup may be used for 1/4 cup water.
- Get of softened butter.
- Take of cornbread Stovetop stuffing or pork flavor stuffing.
Steps to make Peach Glazed Pork Chops with Cornbread Stuffing:
- Season pork chips with salt and pepper. Brown well in oil in a large skillet. Place in shallow baking dish..
- Drain peaches, reserving the syrup. To make glaze, heat sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, and 1/3 cup of the peach syrup in a saucepan until thicken..
- Brush pork chops with some of the glaze. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes, pour off fat..
- Meanwhile while chops are cooking, pour hot water and butter into the skillet. Stir to melt the butter. Add the stuffing mix and stir to moisten..
- Move the pork chops to one side of baking dish. Spoon the stuffing to the other side. Arrange the sliced peaches around the pork chops. Brush the remaining glaze on top of everything. Bake for 20 minutes longer..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food peach glazed pork chops with cornbread stuffing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!