Chicken Minestrone Soup.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken minestrone soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Minestrone Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Minestrone Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken minestrone soup using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- Get of Step one.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of each chopped onion.
- Make ready 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 stalks of chopped celery.
- Make ready 1 of each chopped carrots.
- Make ready of Step two.
- Take 1/2 of dry pint Cherry tomatoes-diced or 1 -14. 5 ounce can of diced.
- Get 1/2 of habanero pepper finely chopped (optional… we like it spicy:).
- Take 1/4 of red bell pepper-small dice.
- Get 1/4 of yellow bell pepper small dice.
- Take 4 ounces of diced cooked chicken.
- Get 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Take 1 of each potato -small diced.
- Get 2 quarts of chicken broth (stock).
- Take 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get Pinch of thyme.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- Make ready of Step three.
- Get 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Take 1 can of (14 ouces +/-) white kidney beans.
- Take 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Take 1/2 cup of small cauliflower florets.
- Make ready 3-4 of asparagus stalks cut thinly on a bias.
- Make ready 1 of scallion cut on a bias –added as 2 minutes before the soup is done.
Instructions to make Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- In a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, celery, garlic and carrots; sauté for 4 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, peppers, diced chicken, tomato paste, potato, chicken broth, parsley, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano and basil to the pot. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat. Simmer for approximately 15 minutes until vegetables are barely tender..
- Add the macaroni,white kidney beans broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus and simmer for 15 minutes more. Adjust as needed seasoning..
- Add the scallions 2 minutes before the soup is done..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken minestrone soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!