Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs recipe. You can have my ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs:
- Provide of ◆◆◆◆◆ Hotdogs ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Take of your favorite hotdogs.
- Provide of ◆◆◆◆◆ Coleslaw ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Take of sugar.
- Provide of granny smith apples.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Get of large carrot.
- Take of finely shredded coleslaw.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- Provide of red wine vinegar.
- Take of salt.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Provide of ◆◆◆◆◆ Garnish ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare of kosher whole dill pickles each person.
- Use of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Oil ◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need of as needed vegetable oil.
Instructions to make My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs:
- Deep fry the hotdogs set on paper towels to absorb excessive oil.
- Shred the apples peelings also, but not the core. Add lemon juice and mix..
- Shred the carrot and add to apple.
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper..
- Mix together.
- Almost done. Just add you pickle to it and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
If you find this My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.