Chicken Minestrone Soup.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken minestrone soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Minestrone Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Minestrone Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken minestrone soup using 28 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare of Step one.
- Get 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Take 1/2 of each chopped onion.
- Make ready 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 2 stalks of chopped celery.
- Take 1 of each chopped carrots.
- Make ready of Step two.
- Take 1/2 of dry pint Cherry tomatoes-diced or 1 -14. 5 ounce can of diced.
- Take 1/2 of habanero pepper finely chopped (optional… we like it spicy:).
- Take 1/4 of red bell pepper-small dice.
- Get 1/4 of yellow bell pepper small dice.
- Make ready 4 ounces of diced cooked chicken.
- Take 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of each potato -small diced.
- Prepare 2 quarts of chicken broth (stock).
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- Get of Step three.
- Take 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Take 1 can of (14 ouces +/-) white kidney beans.
- Get 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of small cauliflower florets.
- Get 3-4 of asparagus stalks cut thinly on a bias.
- Take 1 of scallion cut on a bias –added as 2 minutes before the soup is done.
Instructions to make Chicken Minestrone Soup:
- In a large pot over medium heat. Add onion, celery, garlic and carrots; sauté for 4 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, peppers, diced chicken, tomato paste, potato, chicken broth, parsley, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano and basil to the pot. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat. Simmer for approximately 15 minutes until vegetables are barely tender..
- Add the macaroni,white kidney beans broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus and simmer for 15 minutes more. Adjust as needed seasoning..
- Add the scallions 2 minutes before the soup is done..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken minestrone soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!