Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, homemade meatball marinara hot pockets. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade meatball marinara hot pockets using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets:
- Prepare of small pieces of dough.
- Take of ground beef/turkey or premade meatballs.
- Prepare of marinara or other tomato based pasta sauce.
- Take of butter.
- Take of parmesan cheese.
- Get of seasoning salt.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Get of Cooking spray.
Steps to make Homemade meatball marinara Hot Pockets:
- Cook up your meatballs or ground beef in a stop top skillet. Once fully cooked add your marinara sauce and cook until a lot of the moisture from the mixture is gone..
- On a well floured surface roll out your small dough balls into long thin oval/rectangles. Let dough rise for 20 minutes before placing your filling on one half but leaving room around all the edges..
- Wet the ends of the dough with water before folding. Gently stretch the empty half over the filling and seal In the edges by pinching them together. Oil up your hands before moving the raw hot pockets making sure that the middle of the bottom is not stuck to your surface..
- Cook hotpockets in the oven at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until they reach your preferred doneness. Melt butter and wipe over top of your raw hot pockets to help give them a better coloring and it will help parmesan and seasoning salt stick on top..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food homemade meatball marinara hot pockets recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!