Simple Way to Make Quick Creamy Minestrone Soup
Creamy Minestrone Soup.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, creamy minestrone soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Minestrone Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Creamy Minestrone Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook creamy minestrone soup using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Minestrone Soup:
- Get 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- Get 1-14 ounce of can tomato sauce.
- Take 1-14 ounce of can kidney beans.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of diced carrots.
- Get 1 stalk of diced celery.
- Get 2 of small chopped potatoes.
- Get 1 of chopped zucchini.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Take 1/2 cup of small shell shaped pasta.
- Take 2 Tbsp of flour.
- Get 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese (optional).
- Prepare 4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled (optional).
Steps to make Creamy Minestrone Soup:
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil..
- Stir in beef broth, tomato sauce, kidney beans, water, carrots, celery, potatoes and basil. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender..
- Add pasta and zucchini. Cover and simmer 10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender..
- Stir a small amount of milk into flour to make a paste; gradually stir in remaining milk. Add to soup mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens a bit. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Sprinkle bacon bits and parmesan cheese over each serving if desired..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food creamy minestrone soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!