Pizza/Pasta Sauce(marinara sauce).
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pizza/pasta sauce(marinara sauce). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pizza/Pasta Sauce(marinara sauce) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Pizza/Pasta Sauce(marinara sauce) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pizza/pasta sauce(marinara sauce) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza/Pasta Sauce(marinara sauce):
- Make ready of Olive oil+Butter.
- Take of Garlic, finely chopped.
- Get of medium size onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare of medium size tomato, blanched and puréed.
- Make ready of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Take of Sugar.
- Take of Kashmiri red chilli powder (for vibrant colour).
- Take of ketchup.
Instructions to make Pizza/Pasta Sauce(marinara sauce):
- Place a pot of water on the stove and bring it to a boil. Drop the tomatoes into the boiling water. Remove them after 7-8 minutes or when the skin begins to peel. Allow it to cool. – Make a purée, if you like smooth texture of the sauce. OR – Chop them coarsely, if you like chunky texture of the sauce..
- Heat olive oil and butter in the pan. Add garlic and finely chopped onion to it. Sauté it for 1-2 minutes or until the raw smell is gone..
- Add tomato purée/coarsely chopped tomatoes, chilli flakes, oregano,salt, sugar, kashmiri red chilli powder and ketch up. Mix it well and cook on a low flame for about 20 minutes or until you get desired thickness..
- Once cooled down completely, store it in an airtight container. It remains fresh for 7-10 days when stored in refrigerator and a month when stored in freezer..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pizza/pasta sauce(marinara sauce) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!