Scain's Spaghetti and Meaty Marinara.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, scain's spaghetti and meaty marinara. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Scain's Spaghetti and Meaty Marinara is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Scain's Spaghetti and Meaty Marinara is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have scain's spaghetti and meaty marinara using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Scain's Spaghetti and Meaty Marinara:
- Make ready of thin spaghetti.
- Get of an onion, chopped.
- Get of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of carrot, chopped.
- Take of olive oil.
- Prepare of crushed tomatoes.
- Take of sugar.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Take of salt.
- Make ready of turns of cracked pepper.
- Take of parsley.
- Take of basil.
- Prepare of hamburger meat.
- Make ready of bay leaf.
- Get of Freshly grated Parmesan cheese to top it.
Instructions to make Scain's Spaghetti and Meaty Marinara:
- In a large skillet, add olive oil, carrots, onion and garlic. Cook about 7 min until starts to soften..
- Add hamburger meat, break apart and cook til brown. Drain any grease.
- Add crushed tomatoes, and all the spices, once boiling, turn heat to low and cover..
- Boil water for spaghetti and cook per directions on package..
- Once spaghetti is cooked, add about 1/2 cup of pasta water to sauce..
- Plate and add Parmesan cheese to top. And don't forget to remove the bay leaf! ;).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food scain's spaghetti and meaty marinara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply