Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salsa verde chicken enchiladas recipe. You can have salsa verde chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas:
- Get 1 cup of reduced fat four cheese mexican blend.
- Get 1 cup of light sour cream.
- Prepare 5 of large whole wheat tortillas.
- Take 2 cup of salsa verde (green chili).
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked and shredded chicken.
- Get 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Take 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 8 oz of cream cheese (optional but so good).
Instructions to make Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas:
- Cook the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350..
- When chicken is almost done cooking; heat minced garlic in olive oil for 30 seconds..
- Add salsa Verde to the garlic and let heat all the way through..
- Add half cup of sour cream and half cup of cheese to the salsa Verde. Stir and turn down to low heat..
- Add cream cheese and break up clumps.
- Finish cooking chicken. Shred with two forks..
- Add shredded chicken to salsa Verde mix..
- Put half cup of chicken salsa Verde mix in the bottom of the baking dish..
- Add half cup of chicken mixture to 5 tortillas with the seams down. Use the other half cup of the sour cream and half cup of cheese to spread on top of the enchiladas..
- Bake for 20 min.
Mexican food is hands-down my favorite food of all time. I could live very happily with just a basket of chips and salsa, and a plate of enchiladas. These small batch salsa verde chicken enchiladas will have you licking your plate clean. So, I give you my SUPER green salsa verde chicken enchiladas. They're made with lean chicken tenders (or chicken breasts), homemade INCREDIBLE fresh salsa verde sauce, and a little bit of mexican cheese.
If you find this Salsa Verde chicken enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply