Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheese Enchiladas with Red Chile Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese Enchiladas with Red Chile Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese enchiladas with red chile sauce recipe. You can cook cheese enchiladas with red chile sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheese Enchiladas with Red Chile Sauce:
- Get 2 tsp of Canola oil.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mild to medium New Mexican Chile Powder (can use hot but reduce the amount unless you prefer hot).
- Use 2 cup of Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth or Vegetable Broth.
- Use 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano (Mexican if available).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Plain Yoghurt (I use Greek).
- You need 12 of 6 inch Corn Tortillas.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- Provide 3/4 cup of White Onion, minced.
- Provide 1 of Chicken, Beef, Pork (optional).
- Use 1 can of Pinto Beans (15 oz), drained and rinsed.
Steps to make Cheese Enchiladas with Red Chile Sauce:
- To prepare the sauce, heat oil in a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Add 1/2 cup onion, cook, stirring until it begins to soften. Stir in garlic and and continue cooking until the onion is translucent. Stir in Chile powder. Add broth, water, oregano and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until reduced by about one third. The sauce should be thick enough to coat a spoon lightly..
- Preheat oven to 400?. Coat a 7×11 inch or similar baking dish with cooking spray..
- Mash the pinto beans and combine with yoghurt..
- Spread about 1/4 cup of the sauce in the baking dish. Arrange 4 tortillas, overlapping to cover the bottom. Top with half the bean mixture, spread thinly. Scatter 2/3 cup cheese and 2 tablespoons onions on top of the beans. If using meat, add here. Top with one third of the remaining sauce, 4 tortillas the remaining bean mixture, 2/3 cup of cheese and remaining onion. Spread half of the remaining sauce on top and cover with remaining 4 tortillas. Top with remaining sauce and cheese..
- Bake until hot and bubbly, approximately 15 to 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving..
Corn tortillas filled with cheddar cheese and diced white onion, covered in red sauce, and heated just long enough for the cheese to melt, leaving the onions still crisp. My little brother hated onions when he. Learn how to make cheese enchiladas with my delicious homemade red chili sauce, melted cheese and onions. A couple of weeks ago I posted a recipe for Huevos Rancheros and included my recipe for red chile sauce. I always double or triple the recipe when I make the sauce because I use red chile sauce in many, many dishes.
If you find this Cheese Enchiladas with Red Chile Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.