Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oatmeal Whoopie Pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Whoopie Pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Pick water over other refreshments. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal whoopie pies recipe. You can have oatmeal whoopie pies using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oatmeal Whoopie Pies:
- Take of brown sugar.
- Provide of butter- softened.
- Provide of shortening- crisco.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- You need of salt.
- Use of ground cinnamon.
- Take of baking powder.
- Take of boiling water.
- Provide of baking soda.
- Get of all-purpose flour.
- You need of Quick Oats.
- Provide of of marshmallow fluff.
Steps to make Oatmeal Whoopie Pies:
- Preheat oven to 350 ° ..
- Cream brown sugar, butter, shortening together.Add eggs & mix well..
- Add salt,cinnamon, baking powder and mix well. Mix baking soda & boiling water together. Then add to your mixing bowl and mix. Add flour & oatmeal . Mix well..
- Scoop dough onto parchment lined cookie sheet. By rounded teaspoonfuls. ( I used a #40 scoop) .Bake 10 minutes. Mine took a little longer. Be careful not to burn them. Remove from oven & cool completely..
- Scoop a small amount of marshmallow fluff onto one cookie, top with another cookie. Lightly press them together.Freeze right away if not eating them right away..
If you find this Oatmeal Whoopie Pies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.