Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to okra(lady finger) with dal(lentil) curry recipe. You can cook okra(lady finger) with dal(lentil) curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry:
- Provide of Green okra.
- Take of Chopped onions.
- You need of Green chillies.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Provide of Red chilli Powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Coriander powder.
- Take of Cumin powder.
- Use of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take of Lentil(dal) soaked in water.
- Get of Bay leaves.
- Get of Dry red chilli.
- Get of Panch phoran Bengali whole "five spices" mixed.
- Use of Water.
Instructions to make Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry:
- Wash the green raw okras in fresh water and chop into medium size. Keep it aside..
- Take a pan, put some oil and heat it on the stove. Put the chopped onions and green chillies with salt as required and stir fry. Put ginger garlic paste and fry for one minute..
- Add little water to saute it and put turmeric powder, red chilli powder, Coriander powder and cumin powder into it and stir fry more 5 minutes. When oil comes out from the Spices, put the soaked lentil into it with 1 cup water and cook it for 5 minutes covering the pan..
- Then put all washed and chopped okra into it and mix it into all over dal and spices. And again cover the pan. Cook it in a low flame for 3-4 minutes..
- In the meantime, in another frypan, put some oil and heat it on the stove. Now put the bay leaf with dry red chilli and fry low flame. Put five whole spices mixture into it and fry all together one minute. Now put it on the top of the curry and mix it..
- Green okra with dal curry is perfectly done. Serve it hot with steamed rice or roti or paratha and enjoy it with your family and loved ones. Take Love from Bangladesh 💚😊..
Pour some water along with curry leaves,tamarind pulp and tomatoes. Bring this to a boil and cover with a lid. Click to see how to cook dal in a pressure cooker. Once the dal is cooked, whisk the dal well and keep it aside. Indian Okra (Lady's Finger) Curry It's widely known as Okra outside of India and it translates to Lady Finger.
If you find this Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.