Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy crockpot dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy crockpot dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crockpot dinner recipe. You can have easy crockpot dinner using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy crockpot dinner:
- Prepare 2 of potatoes, one big one small.
- Provide of Tyson grilled chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of pinto beans.
- Use 2 cups of sharp cheddar chesse.
- You need 2 cups of mild cheddar chesse.
- Use 1 can (16 oz) of green chile enchilada sauce.
- Provide 1 can (4 oz) of green diced chiles.
Instructions to make Easy crockpot dinner:
- These are the things you will need.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into bite size pieces. Put potatoes into a bowl of water wash potatoes until starch comes off, about two or three times, then put potatoes into a pot. Add water cook until about fork tender.
- Next cut chicken into bite size pieces and add to the crock pot. When potatoes are almost about fork tender add to crock pot..
- Next open the cans of pinto beans, green chile enchilada sauce and the green chilies and put into crock pot. Stir everything.
- Turn on crockpot for four to eight hour four hours. If you have a short amount of time or eight hours put it on in the morning and later on it will be done..
- Add the cheese the last thirty minutes Stir in cheese so the cheese will melt. Serve over rice.
Make dinner the easy way using your Crockpot slow cooker! We absolutely LOVE easy, family-friendly Crockpot dinner ideas and recipes for busy weeknights. During the week I love easy crock pot dinners. I want something I can set and forget and then go on about my day. These crockpot chicken dinners are a lifesaver during the week!
If you find this Easy crockpot dinner recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.