Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Tofu Brownies for Dieters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tofu Brownies for Dieters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
If you want to overcome depression, try eating some cold water fish. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tofu brownies for dieters recipe. You can have tofu brownies for dieters using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tofu Brownies for Dieters:
- You need of Silken tofu.
- Provide of Milk.
- You need of Pancake mix.
- Get of Cocoa powder.
- Take of Vegetable oil.
- Use of Walnuts (optional).
Steps to make Tofu Brownies for Dieters:
- Place the silken tofu in a bowl and mix well until smooth. Then add the milk and mix again..
- Combine the powder ingredients and sift into the mixture in 3 batches, folding in lightly with a spatula each time..
- Lastly, add the vegetable oil and pour the batter into the tin. Drop the tin lightly onto the counter a few times to eliminate any air bubbles. Even out the surface of the batter with a spatula and sprinkle some nuts over the top if you have them..
- Bake for 40 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C and it's done!.
- According to Google, brownies are "flat, square, and dense chocolate cakes". These are a bit fluffier than that, though, so I wonder if I should rename it?.
If you find this Tofu Brownies for Dieters recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.