Easiest Way to Make Homemade Fettuccine Carbonara
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fettuccine carbonara. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fettuccine Carbonara is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Fettuccine Carbonara is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have fettuccine carbonara using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fettuccine Carbonara:
- Prepare of Pancetta (or Guanciale, if you can find it).
- Make ready of Fresh or Refridgerated Pasta (best not to use dry pasta).
- Prepare of eggs.
- Get of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Take of Salt/pepper.
Steps to make Fettuccine Carbonara:
- Cube the pancetta and put in a large pan/skillet on low until nice and crispy (don't drain – you want to keep the fat in there as part of the sauce)..
- Boil and heavily salt a pot of water for the noodles. When the pancetta is just getting crispy, put the pasta in the boiling water..
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl..
- Once the pasta is slightly undercooked, use a tongs to transfer the noodles directly from the water to the pan with the pancetta..
- Slowly add the parmesan while constantly mixing until melted..
- Remove from heat, and slowly pour in the eggs, stirring constantly for about a minute after all the eggs are in..
- Pepper to taste, and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food fettuccine carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!