Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Green Split Lentil MoongDal Khichadi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Split Lentil MoongDal Khichadi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Split Lentil MoongDal Khichadi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green split lentil moongdal khichadi recipe. You can cook green split lentil moongdal khichadi using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Split Lentil MoongDal Khichadi:
- Get 2 cup of Rice.
- Provide 1 cup of green split lentil.
- Prepare 3 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 4 glass of water.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use of For tempering tadka.
- Provide 2 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 of dry chillies.
- Get 2 of green chillies (sliced).
Instructions to make Green Split Lentil MoongDal Khichadi:
- Wash rice and green lentil together. Soak it for an hour..
- Keep cooker on medium flame. Put oil let it get hot add mustard seeds, cumin seeds. When it get tempered add turmeric powder and water..
- Let it get boil on high flame. Add rice and lentil. Put salt as per taste. Mix it well. Close the lid. On high flame get 3-4 whistle..
- Let cooker get cool down completely. Open the lid. Mix the Khichadi..
- Now temper the Khichadi again. Take tadka pan on medium flame. Add ghee let it get hot put cumin seeds, sliced green chillies, dry chillies. And add to the Khichadi..
- Serve hot with raita, kadhi, buttermilk..
Back in India, if someone had a fever or some other illness, doctors suggested having Mung dal with medicine. When I was sick, eating this dal made it worthwhile. Moong dal is known as green gram and is a small round olive-green bean that has an off-white color inside. It is available in many forms such as whole, split, de-husked, and ground. It is a great source of plant-based protein and antioxidants and it enables weight loss.
If you find this Green Split Lentil MoongDal Khichadi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.