Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, angel hair alfredo "cakes" with marinara sauce and sausage. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook angel hair alfredo "cakes" with marinara sauce and sausage using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage:
- Take 8 ounces of cooked angel hair paste.
- Make ready 1 pound of italian sausage, hot or sweet.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Get to taste of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 4 cups of marinara sauce, I used my basic marinara sauce, in my pro.
- Make ready 1 cup of italian four cheese blend, shredded.
- Prepare of about 1 teaspoon italian seasoning for sprinkling.
- Make ready of For Alfredo Sauce.
- Take 2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cracked pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flaked.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of marscapone cheese.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Get 1 tablespoon of each chopped fresh basil, parsley and chives.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/4 of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 16 of pepperoni slices.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Take to taste of fresh hopped basil, chives and parsley.
Instructions to make Angel Hair Alfredo "Cakes" with Marinara Sauce and Sausage:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 8 individual loaf pans well with non stick spray. Place pan on foil lined baking pan..
- Heat butter in large saucepan and brown italian sausage.
- Add marinara sauce, cover and simmer on low while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Make Alfredo Sauce.
- In a large saucepan bring cream and garlic to a low boil, add salt, pepper, red pepper flakes butter and marscapone and stir until butter and marscapone are melted.
- Lower heat to low and whisk in romano cheese, lemon juice, basil, chives and parsley until smooth, remove from heat.
- Assemble Angel Cakes.
- Combine in a large bowl cooked angel hair pasta with the Alfredo sauce.
- Divide evenly in prepared pans, press down gently to compact pasta.
- Divide italian cheese evenly over tops, sprinkle with Italian seasomimg.
- Add pepperoni slices, 2 to each cake.
- Bake about 25 minutes until hot.
- To serve add some sauce and sausage to plates. Cut sausage into pieces.Remove cakes from pan place one on each sauced plate. Garnish with fresh basil, parsley, chives and romano cheese.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food angel hair alfredo "cakes" with marinara sauce and sausage recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply