Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. This will go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce recipe. To cook kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce you only need 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce:
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken.
- Get 2 lb of chicken.
- Get 1 lb of sour cream.
- Provide 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Use 7 oz of diced green Chiles (hot or mild).
- Provide 1 can of olives.
- You need 1 packages of tortillas.
- Provide 1 large of onion.
Steps to make Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- boil chicken in put if water till done approx 10 mins.
- add a good amount of mixture in to a 13×9 baking dish just to cover bottom.
- shred the chicken, place aside.
- dice half the onion, place aside.
- stir chilies, sour cream, and cream of chicken in a bowl.
- place tortilla on table spread the mixture from bowl lightly on to tortilla.
- add chicken, olives, onions and cheese, then roll into a tube like a burrito and place in to baking dish.
- do this until no more room for the burrito like items.
- spread the remaining sauce and cheese on top.
- place in the oven for approximately 30 minutes.
- let cool for 5 minutes then eat.
This Enchilada Sauce comes together in just ten minutes. When you see how easy it is to make homemade enchilada sauce, you will never get the store-bought stuff again. Find Quick & Easy Spinach Enchiladas White Sauce Recipes! Learn how to make Spinach Enchiladas Recipe. We provide free Recipe Guide for all.
If you find this Kaylene's enchiladas with white sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.