Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Whoopie Pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Whoopie Pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip red velvet whoopie pies recipe. You can cook chocolate chip red velvet whoopie pies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Whoopie Pies:
- Provide of pkg.red velvet cake mix( regular size).
- You need of eggs.
- Get of canola oil ( I used 1/3 cup ).
- Use of vanilla extract.
- Provide of Filling ing..
- Get of pkg.(8 oz ) cream cheese – softened.
- Prepare of butter- softened.
- Use of confectioners sugar.
- Use of semi-sweet miniture chocolate chips – 6 oz..
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Whoopie Pies:
- Preheat oven to 350° ..
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, eggs & extract. Beat on low for 30 seconds. Then on medium speed for 2 min..
- Cut a 1/2" hole in the tip of a pastry bag or in food safe plastic bag.Transfer batter to bag. Pipe 1and 1/2" x 1" skinny hearts onto parchment paper.Spacing 1" apart. I drew mine on . Then turned paper over. Followed my outline..
- Bake 6-8 min or until edges are set. Cool 2 min. Remove to wire rack to cool..
- In a bowl beat cream cheese & butter until blended. Gradually beat in sugar stir in choc. Chips. Spread filling on bottoms of half the heart. Top with other one. Reftrgerate leftovers..
If you find this Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Whoopie Pies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.