Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chewy Brownies with Leftover Okara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chewy Brownies with Leftover Okara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nourishing and good for you. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all good for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chewy brownies with leftover okara recipe. To make chewy brownies with leftover okara you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chewy Brownies with Leftover Okara:
- Provide of Fresh okara.
- Get of Pancake mix.
- Use of Granulated sugar.
- You need of Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- Get of Eggs (beaten).
- You need of Walnuts.
- Get of To finish.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar.
Steps to make Chewy Brownies with Leftover Okara:
- Spread out the okara on a plate lined with a paper towel. Microwave at 600 W for 2 minutes, mix, and microwave for another 2 minutes. Its weight should reduce from 100 g to 75 g..
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Add the ingredients into a bowl and mix well..
- Pour in batter into the pan. It is rather thick, so spread it out to an even thickness..
- Top with walnuts..
- Bake at 180℃ for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven, and once cooled, cut into whatever sized pieces you like. Sprinkle on some powdered sugar to finish..
If you find this Chewy Brownies with Leftover Okara recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.