Shepherd Pie with a new twist.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, shepherd pie with a new twist. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shepherd Pie with a new twist is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Shepherd Pie with a new twist is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have shepherd pie with a new twist using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherd Pie with a new twist:
- Make ready of County gravy.
- Prepare of lean ground beef or turkey.
- Make ready of onion, chopped.
- Get of frozen veggies whatever you like best I use peas and corn.
- Get of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Get of Pillsbury biscuits.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- Make ready of mashed potatoes.
Instructions to make Shepherd Pie with a new twist:
- In hot skillet cook the ground meat. Season with salt and pepper. Just before done drain any excess grease and add the garlic and onions cook until onions start to sweat and garlic is light brown. Take off burner and add frozen veggies set aside for later..
- Preheat oven to 350. In separate pot make the country gravy as package instructs and set aside. In mixing bowl combine the beef mixture from step one , mashed potatoes and half of the cheddar cheese. Mix well..
- Using a greased casserole dish place four of the biscuits cut up on the bottom then add the mashed potatoes and beef mix. Pour the country gravy over top of that make sure to leave a little room you might not use all the gravy but it's great for left overs. Spread the rest of the cheddar cheese and place the remaining biscuits on top. Place on a cookie sheet just in case if it drips cook about 10 minutes until biscuits are done ..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food shepherd pie with a new twist recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!