Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchiladas recipe. You can have enchiladas using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Enchiladas:
- Use 2 of lbs. Ground beef.
- Take 2 cups of Shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Provide 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1 can of Refried beans (if desired).
- Take 24 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of small can chopped green chilis.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
Instructions to make Enchiladas:
- In medium sauce pan, combine tomato sauce, chilis, chilli powder and cumin and heat to boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally..
- While sauce simmers, brown beef; drain. Add 1 ½ cups of the cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper..
- Spoon about ¼ cup of mixture onto center of tort, spread near the edge of the tort (so you make a row of the meat across the center of the tort) and then roll up tort. Arrange torts in lightly greased baking pans (I use 9 x 13 pans). If you use refried beans too, I usually use up about 75% of the meat mixture making plain beef, then add one can of refried beans to the remaining beef and mix and finish making the enchiladas..
- Pour sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle with cheese as desired..
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly..
Just lightly fry corn tortillas, roll them up with Jack or cheddar cheese, cover with a tomato and green chile sauce, more cheese, and bake. When the enchiladas are completely cooled, scoop the enchiladas into a freezer-safe or an aluminum foil container. Cover the container with plastic wrap and aluminum foil. To freeze individual enchiladas, freeze the sauce on the side and wrap each enchilada tightly in plastic wrap before wrapping them in aluminum foil. Pour in the red sauce, chicken broth, cilantro, salt and pepper.
If you find this Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.