The Perfect Carbonara.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, the perfect carbonara. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The Perfect Carbonara is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. The Perfect Carbonara is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook the perfect carbonara using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make The Perfect Carbonara:
- Make ready of Pancetta.
- Get of Parmigiana Reggiano.
- Take of Eggs.
- Take of Spaghetti or Linguine (bronze die is best).
- Get of fresh garlic cloves, crushed and chopped.
- Take of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get of handful of flatleaf parsley, chopped..
- Prepare of salt.
- Make ready of lots of freshly ground pepper.
Instructions to make The Perfect Carbonara:
- In essence Carbonara is just pasta with eggs and bacon. Forget cream as it's not needed. ☺.
- Boil water and salt to taste (be careful not to scold yourself). Add spaghetti and cook for 9 minutes or until al denti (to the tooth).
- Remove the rind and cut the pancetta into lardons (5-6mm little strips). Fry the lardons in olive oil over a medium heat until golden..
- Add the chopped garlic, parsley and black pepper and cook for 30 seconds..
- Add the cooked pasta to the pancetta, parsley and garlic as well as the beaten eggs and half the cheese. Mix well. If the mix is too stodgy you can always add a small amount of the pasta water to thin the sauce but be careful not to add to much..
- Add salt and pepper to taste and cook until the egg is partial cooked but still moist and creamy..
- Serve in warm serving bowl with the remaining cheese, black pepper, parsley and homemade garlic bread..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food the perfect carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!