Easiest Way to Make Favorite Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing
Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, baked pork chops and stuffing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have baked pork chops and stuffing using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing:
- Take of Seasoning Salt.
- Make ready of Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Lemon Pepper.
- Get of Garlic Powder.
- Make ready of Family-size Boneless Thin Pork Chops.
- Get of Stuffing (I mix Savory Herb and Pork).
Instructions to make Baked Pork Chops and Stuffing:
- Pre-heat oven to 350..
- Spray cooking spray on the bottom of you baking pan..
- Place the pork chops in the pan and put the seasonings on top (you can use more or less than I stated. I'm not sure of the measurements because I just sprinkle it all over the chops.).
- Place the pork chops in the oven..
- I usually wait about five minutes and then make the stuffing as directed on the package..
- Make sure the chops are close to being done, then place the stuffing on top of chops..
- In 10-15 minutes depending on ovens, mine cooks fast, the stuffing should be crisp and the pork chops should be done..
- Let cool and enjoy!!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked pork chops and stuffing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!