My Favorite Pasta Carbonara.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, my favorite pasta carbonara. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Favorite Pasta Carbonara is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. My Favorite Pasta Carbonara is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook my favorite pasta carbonara using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Favorite Pasta Carbonara:
- Get of //Egg sauce//.
- Take of ☆100 g parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of ☆5 eggs.
- Get of ☆1/2 cup heavy whipping cream.
- Make ready of ☆1/4 tsp salt.
- Prepare 400 g of pasta.
- Make ready 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 300 g of bacon.
- Make ready of Black papper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Steps to make My Favorite Pasta Carbonara:
- In a medium size bowl, add all the ingredients of ☆ and mix it well..
- In a large pan, drizzle olive oil, BEFORE turning on stovetop heat add minced garlic. Then turn on stovetop (low to medium heat) and sauté for three minutes until it’s golden brown. Remove the sautéed garlic from pan and put it aside..
- In the same pan, add back the oil and put bacon and sauté until it gets crispy. Discard excess oil. Add crushed red pepper and sauté for one minute and turn off the heat and let it rest..
- In a large pot, boil pasta in salted water. Finished it al dente. Save 1 cup pasta water..
- In the same pot you boiled the pasta, on low heat, mix the pasta and sautéed bacon very well. Add 1/4 pasta water and mix well. Add half of the egg sauce and mix them continuously. Add another 1/4 pasta water and the rest of the egg sauce. Your goal is to finish with creamy textures (not crumbly). Add more pasta water if it’s needed..
- After you plate it, add sautéed garlic pieces and crushed black pepper on top of the pasta. ENJOY!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food my favorite pasta carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!