Kissaten Style Ham and Cucumber Toasted Sandwich.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, kissaten style ham and cucumber toasted sandwich. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kissaten Style Ham and Cucumber Toasted Sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Kissaten Style Ham and Cucumber Toasted Sandwich is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kissaten style ham and cucumber toasted sandwich using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kissaten Style Ham and Cucumber Toasted Sandwich:
- Prepare 2 slice of Sliced bread.
- Take 3 slice of Ham.
- Prepare 4 of diagonally cut slices Cucumber.
- Take 1 of Margarine.
- Take 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 dash of Salt.
Instructions to make Kissaten Style Ham and Cucumber Toasted Sandwich:
- Using a long diagonal angle, cut 4 slices of cucumber..
- Toast 2 slices of bread in a toaster or toaster oven. With the shortest edge facing you, spread each piece first with margarine, then with mayonnaise..
- On one slice, place three slices of ham, shifting them top to bottom, from one edge to the other, then arrange the cucumber slices on top..
- Place the other slice of bread on top..
- Slice off the crust from the long edges..
- Cut the sandwich at a slight angle, transfer to a serving dish, then serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food kissaten style ham and cucumber toasted sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!