Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef enchiladas recipe. To make beef enchiladas you only need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef enchiladas:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb. of Ground beef.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of Chili powder.
- Get 2 tsp. of Ground cumin.
- Provide 2 tsp. of Ground coriander.
- Provide 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 of yellow onions, finely chopped.
- Take 1 (15 oz.) of Can tomato sauce.
- Provide 1/2 C. of water.
- Take 8 oz. of Sharp cheddar cheese, divided.
- Use 1/3 C. of Fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of jalapenos, sliced (optional).
- Get 12 of corn tortillas.
Instructions to make Beef enchiladas:
- In small bowl, combine garlic, chili powder, cumin, coriander, sugar and salt..
- Add ground beef to large skillet and heat on med-high heat until browned, about 6-8 min..
- Remove meat to strainer to drain. Meanwhile in same skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Once shimmering add onions and brown, about 5 min. Add garlic mixture and simmer until fragrant, 1 min..
- Add the tomato sauce and water, bring to a boil. Return meat to the skillet and simmer on low covered for 10 min..
- Meanwhile heat 2 Tbsp. oil in small skillet over med-high heat. Add one tortilla to the oil and flip after a few sec. (Just want to make them soft and easy for rolling at this point.).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Strain meat mixture over a medium sized bowl. Return solids from the strainer back to skillet and mix with 1/2 cheese and cilantro..
- Place 1/2 sauce from meat mixture into bottom of a 9×13 baking dish..
- Spread meat mixture down the center of each tortilla and roll tightly. Place seam side down in baking dish..
- Cover the enchiladas with remaining sauce and cheese. Cover with foil and place in oven for 25 min..
- Remove foil and place back in oven 5-7 min or until cheese is golden brown. Add fresh, sliced jalapenos if desired. Serve with a side of homemade Mexican rice..
Fresh, fast, and way better than takeout, THESE are some good cookin' Enchiladas. This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce. These Easy Beef Enchiladas are a wonderful, family-friendly dinner. How to Make Easy Beef Enchiladas: Heat oil in a large skillet, and add a pound of ground beef. Return beef mixture to skillet over medium heat.
If you find this Beef enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.