Steps to Prepare Award-winning 1-2-3 Pot Roast
1-2-3 Pot Roast.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, 1-2-3 pot roast. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
1-2-3 Pot Roast is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. 1-2-3 Pot Roast is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have 1-2-3 pot roast using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 1-2-3 Pot Roast:
- Take 3-5 lb. of pot roast.
- Get 1 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 1.5 lb. of baby carrots.
- Take 2.5 lb. of Red potatoes, diced.
- Make ready 8 oz. of white sliced mushrooms.
- Take 1 package of onion soup mix.
- Make ready 2 cans of cream of mushroom.
- Get 1/2 can of water.
- Take to taste of seasoned salt.
Instructions to make 1-2-3 Pot Roast:
- In a large dutch oven, pour in onion soup, water, and cream of mushroom and mix well. Place pot roast into dutch oven and then flip it so some of the gravy will be on top on the meat. Place in the oven 350 degree and cook for 1 hour..
- Add in carrots after the first hour. Cook for another hour. Add in red potatoes and mushrooms. Cook for another hour and then it's done! Enjoy the 1-2-3 Pot Roast..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 1-2-3 pot roast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!