1-2-3 Pot Roast.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, 1-2-3 pot roast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
1-2-3 Pot Roast is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. 1-2-3 Pot Roast is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook 1-2-3 pot roast using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 1-2-3 Pot Roast:
- Get 3-5 lb. of pot roast.
- Make ready 1 of large onion, diced.
- Take 1.5 lb. of baby carrots.
- Get 2.5 lb. of Red potatoes, diced.
- Prepare 8 oz. of white sliced mushrooms.
- Get 1 package of onion soup mix.
- Make ready 2 cans of cream of mushroom.
- Get 1/2 can of water.
- Prepare to taste of seasoned salt.
Steps to make 1-2-3 Pot Roast:
- In a large dutch oven, pour in onion soup, water, and cream of mushroom and mix well. Place pot roast into dutch oven and then flip it so some of the gravy will be on top on the meat. Place in the oven 350 degree and cook for 1 hour..
- Add in carrots after the first hour. Cook for another hour. Add in red potatoes and mushrooms. Cook for another hour and then it's done! Enjoy the 1-2-3 Pot Roast..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food 1-2-3 pot roast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!