Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chilli Chicken With Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chilli Chicken With Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Chicken With Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Pick water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli chicken with gravy recipe. To cook chilli chicken with gravy you only need 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli Chicken With Gravy:
- Use 1 Kg of Chicken (Boneless/Skinless Thighs) Cut into small cubes.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce (Dark).
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- Provide 12 Tablespoons of Cornstarch.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 Tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare FOR of gravy:.
- Get 1 Inch of Fresh Ginger(Thickly Sliced).
- Get 1 Tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Hot & Sweet Tomato-Chilli Sauce.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce (Dark).
- Provide 1 Tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 4 of Dry Red Chilies (Broken into half).
- Provide As per taste of Salt.
- Use 4-5 Cups of Water.
- Provide 4 Tbsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 1 of Large Green Bell Pepper (Cut into medium cubes).
- Take 1 of Large Onion (Cut into medium cubes & flaked).
- Prepare As required of Cooking oil for deep frying & for the gravy.
Steps to make Chilli Chicken With Gravy:
- Trim the fat from the Chicken. Cut into very small cubes. Wash thoroughly. Set aside..
- Marinate the chicken with 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce, 2 Tablespoons Vinegar, 3/4th Cup of Corn Starch, 1 Teaspoon Salt & 1 Teaspoon Red chilli powder. *The marinade should be thick. The chicken pieces should stick to each other..
- Cut the Bell Pepper & Onion into medium cubes. Separate the petals of the Onion..
- Heat enough oil in a Wok for deep frying..
- Make small to medium sized rough balls & fry on medium heat for 4-5 minutes turning frequently. Do not overcrowd the wok..
- Remove the fried chicken with the help of a slotted spoon & place on a plate lined with absorbent paper towels. Keep aside..
- In the meantime, heat 1 Tablespoon oil in a large skillet or pot. Tip in the broken red chilies. Sauté the sliced ginger on low heat. Add the garlic paste. Cook for a minute..
- Pour 4 cups of water followed by the rest of the vinegar, soy sauce, salt, red chilli powder, honey & the hot & sweet tomato-chilli sauce..
- Let it come to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Make a slurry by mixing 1/4 cup of cornstarch with half cup water..
- Keep stirring constantly to avoid lumps. (The gravy thickens quickly). Add the fried chicken. Followed by the bell peppers & onions. Stir well..
- Let it simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes on low heat..
- Note: 1.The marinade should be thick. The chicken pieces should stick to each other. 2.The bell peppers & onions should remain crunchy & retain the colour. One more cup of water can be added at this stage depending upon the desired consistency of the gravy. Serve with piping hot Steamed Rice/Fried Rice/Chowmein..
Making Restaurant style Chilli Chicken Dry or Chilli Chicken Gravy at home is not that difficult you know. I agree its a bit lengthy process, but Note: If making Chilli Chicken Gravy double the cornflour and water amount. Add All the ingredients mentioned under 'For. Ok I am posting Chilli chicken as I promised yesterday…………. Chilli chicken is another one popular indo chinese recipe.
If you find this Chilli Chicken With Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.