Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian sausage & gnocchi spaghetti recipe. To cook italian sausage & gnocchi spaghetti you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti:
- Take of Gnocchi.
- Take of Hot Italian Sausage, Ground.
- You need of Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce.
- Provide of Tomato Paste.
- Use of Wine (Your Pref, went for Italian Cherry wine myself).
- You need of Sweet Paprika.
- Use of Garlic Cloves.
- You need of Onions.
- Take of Spinach Leaves, chopped.
Steps to make Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti:
- Begin by boiling some water for the gnocchi(done when floating). Then in a frypan, add a teaspoon of oil and add diced onions and the garlic. When onions start to brown, add the ground sausage. Cook on medium high heat, cubing it as it cooks. Sausage is done when browned, inside and out. Strain gnocchi when it begins to float. [Optional]: Fry gnocchi to add a crunch..
- In the same pot you boiled your gnocchi in, Add pasta sauce, wine, tomato paste, and paprika. Bring to a simmer. Mix, then add the Sausage, Onion, Garlic and Spinach..
- Seasoned & Fried Gnocchi example.
There's only one good reason to make your own sausage at home, and that's knowing exactly what you're eating. See more ideas about Recipes, Sausage recipes, Italian sausage recipes. A twist on an Italian classic: Italian Sausage Bake. Fresh ingredients (and even gluten free) bake for a few hours to. Maybe the most underrated protein ever.
If you find this Italian Sausage & Gnocchi Spaghetti recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.