Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spaghetti carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spaghetti Carbonara is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spaghetti Carbonara is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook spaghetti carbonara using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Carbonara:
- Make ready 300 gr of spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Make ready 50 gr of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 4 pcs of bacon, cut into small pieces.
- Get to taste of salt and black pepper powder.
- Get of chopped parsley leaves to taste.
- Get to taste of grated parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Spaghetti Carbonara:
- In a large pot of boiling salt water, cook spaghetti according to the package instructions. Reserve 120 ml water and drain well..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and parmesan cheese. Set aside..
- In a skillet over medium heat, fry the bacon until it's crispy and brown (about 6-8 minutes). Reserve 2 Tbsp oil. Discard the rest from the skillet..
- Sauté garlic in the same skillet until fragrant. Reduce the heat to low..
- Add in the spaghetti and egg and cheese mixture. Stir well..
- Add salt and ground black pepper. Add in reserved pasta water a spoonful at a time until it reaches the desired consistency..
- Arrange on a serving plate. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese, if desired. Yum 😋.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food spaghetti carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!