Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Enchilada Rojas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchilada Rojas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Start with changing the light bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchilada rojas recipe. You can cook enchilada rojas using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Enchilada Rojas:
- You need of SAUCE….
- Get 8 of pulla chiles.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 of roma tomato.
- Prepare of ENCHILADA….
- Use 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 pack of corn tortillas.
- Use 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of TOPPINGS….
- Prepare 1/2 head of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 of minced onion.
- You need 1 package of mexican crumble cheese.
- Prepare of SALSA VERDE….
- Provide 3 of tomatillos.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cilantro.
- You need 1 of jalapeño.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of salt.
Instructions to make Enchilada Rojas:
- Start by boiling your chicken (add salt & chicken flavor bouillon for more taste-optional). Once chicken is done, shred it, adding salt & pepper to taste. Set aside… DO NOT DUMP THE WATER THAT THE CHICKEN BOILED IN!.
- Then start your sauce by removing the seeds from the chiles & placing the chiles in a bowl with hot chicken broth (the water used to bowl the chicken). Completely submerse the chiles, roma tomato (sliced in half). Let sit for 10 mins so as to soften the dried chiles..
- Now put the chiles, broth & tomato into a blender. Add garlic clove & a pinch of salt. Blend! (There will be flakes from the chiles but that's to be expected).
- In a small sauce pan on the stove, pour your blender mix over a strainer (like the one I have in the picture below)to catch all the chile flakes. Turn on low heat..
- In a seperate skillet, grease bottom with vegetable oil & turn on medium heat. Take a corn tortilla & dip into the chile sauce, then place in greased skillet to fry. While frying, place a little bit of shredded chicken on one half of the tortilla & gently fold the other side over with a tongs, so as to make your first enchilada. Keep repeating these steps until the chicken is gone..
- Now for the salsa verde…boil tomatillos, jalapeño & clove of garlic. When finished boiling, add to blender with cilantro, a little onion, 2 tbsp salt & a cup of the water it all boiled in. Blend..
- Garnish your enchiladas with onion, lettuce & mexican crumble cheese. Serve & enjoy!.
If you find this Enchilada Rojas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.