Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet and spicy chicken enchiladas recipe. You can cook sweet and spicy chicken enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Take 2 of whole wheat tortillas.
- Use 4 oz of chicken breast.
- Provide 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pineapple.
- Provide 1/4 cup of red pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of green pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1 slice of pepperjack cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of Carribean-Jerk sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fat free ranch.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
Steps to make Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring frying pan to medium heat..
- Season chicken with garlic salt, black pepper, and cumin. Add to frying pan and cook until 165°F..
- Wash all veggies. Dice and combine in mixing bowl with pineapple..
- In small bowl, combine Carribean-Jerk sauce and ranch. Whisk together..
- When chicken is done, shred and add to mixing bowl. Stir in shredded cheddar, and half the jerky ranch..
- In center of tortillas, add chicken/veggie mix. Wrap tortillas closed, and place in buttered pan. Pour remaining sauce on top, and finish with pepperjack cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 25 minutes..
This dish is a twist on entomatadas, a Mexican enchilada-like dish made with fried tortillas and a spicy tomato sauce. Chicken enchiladas come in many forms. The most common two varieties are Enchiladas Verde (chicken enchiladas with green salsa) and Enchiladas Suizas You can easily swap the chicken for tofu, cooked beans, or roasted sweet potatoes. These chicken enchiladas are so easy to throw together. They come together quickly with items you may already have in your fridge or pantry.
If you find this Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.