Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vanilla marble cake with buttercream frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla marble cake with buttercream frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla marble cake with buttercream frosting recipe. You can cook vanilla marble cake with buttercream frosting using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vanilla marble cake with buttercream frosting:
- Provide 350 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 350 g of Margarine.
- Take 650 g of Self raising flour.
- You need 10 of eggs.
- Use of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
Instructions to make Vanilla marble cake with buttercream frosting:
- Grease the baking tin and dust with flour..
- Preheat your oven..
- Put the margarine and sugar in a bowl. Whisk until creamy and light (doubles in size).
- Add the eggs and beat on low speed..
- Add the flour and fold in. Add in the milk in bits until the required consistency is required..
- Divide the batter and to one portion add strawberry flavour. Por into the baking tin alternating the flavoured and the plain batter..
- Put in oven and bake @180degrees Celsius for 35-45 mins or until a skewer inserted comes out clean..
- Remove and let it cool before decorating..
- This yielded about 2kg of cake..
- For deco I used margarine and icing sugar. Beat the margarine until creamy and lightens in colour. Add your icing sugar and vanilla essence and continue beating. (Use the ratio 1:1 for margarine and sugar.) Divide and colour your cream. Decorate your cake as desired..
Use this cake recipe as a birthday sheet cake or for anytime you crave a simple classic dessert. Top the cake with whipped vanilla buttercream, a frosting made from butter, confectioners' sugar, and heavy cream and whipped until extra fluffy. When it comes to classics like vanilla cake, the chapter never really ends. Sift together cake flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl and set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
If you find this Vanilla marble cake with buttercream frosting recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.