Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Peasy Beany Cheesy Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Peasy Beany Cheesy Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peasy beany cheesy enchiladas recipe. To cook easy peasy beany cheesy enchiladas you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Peasy Beany Cheesy Enchiladas:
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef or ground turkey.
- Get 1 of small yellow onion – chopped.
- Use 1 envelope of or 3 tbs your favorite taco seasoning.
- Provide 1 can (15 oz) of dark red kidney beans – drained and rinsed.
- Use 1/2 can of refried beans (your favorite variety).
- Get 4 of large flour tortillas (burrito size).
- Prepare 1 of medium jar salsa (your favorite variety).
- Get 2 cup of shredded cheese – divided (cheddar, monterrey jack, mexi-blends all work good).
- Prepare 8 oz of block cream cheese – softened.
- Take 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Use 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of sliced black olives (optional).
Instructions to make Easy Peasy Beany Cheesy Enchiladas:
- In a medium bowl blend cream cheese, sour cream and sriracha sauce until well incorporated (no chunks of cream cheese remain). Fold in 1 cup of the shredded cheese until well combined. Set aside..
- Heat a deep sided 10in. skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef/turkey and begin to brown, breaking into a fine crumble as you go. When meat is about half cooked add chopped onion. Continue cooking until meat is browned, stirring frequently. About 8 – 10 minutes total. Drain, do not rinse, and return to skillet..
- Turn heat down to medium low. Add refried beans and stir to incorporate completely. Fold in kidney beans. Add your favorite taco seasoning and cook according to its package directions for prepared meat. Remove from heat to cool slightly..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom of a 9x9in. casserole dish with cooking spray. Pour half the jar of salsa in the dish and swirl to coat bottom..
- Lay one tortilla out on a clean surface in front of you. Spread one quarter of the cream cheese mixture in an even layer over entire tortilla, all the way to the edges..
- Spoon one quarter of the meat mixture into a "log" shape across center of tortilla. Fold about 1/2in each of left and right sides of tortilla over meat mixture. Bring bottom side up over meat and finish rolling snuggly into a burrito shape. Tuck in any loose edges on the ends and place seam side down in dish..
- Repeat process with remaining tortillas and mixes, adjusting enchiladas in dish as necessary to ensure all fit in same direction completely (usually have to "slide" mine over to make enough room)..
- When all enchiladas are in dish top with remaining salsa, spread to coat evenly, then sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Add sliced black olives if desired. Tent with aluminum foil, making sure you don't touch the cheese. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for 15 minutes more or until top is golden and bubbly. Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes before serving. We do 1 enchilada per person if not having sides, 1/2 per person with sides..
- Top with desired garnishes such as; shredded lettuce, sour cream, additional salsa or black olives, cilantro, guacamole, etc. Enjoy!.
- VARIATION, Layered Enchilada Pie: Spray 9in deep dish pie plate with cooking spray. Pour one quarter of jar of salsa in bottom and swirl to coat. Place one tortilla on top of salsa. Spread one third of the meat mixture on tortilla. Dollop one third of the cream cheese mixture in small pieces all over meat. Top with another tortilla, quarter jar of the salsa, and third each of meat and cream cheese mixture. Repeat for a third layer, but skip salsa to save remaining half jar for the top. Top your third layer of mixes with the final tortilla, last of the salsa (letting some run over the edges) and remaining 1 cup of shredded cheese (optional olives) in that order. Bake exactly the same as if they're rolled and enjoy!.
I wanted one that was easy, fairly quick and delicious. Homemade cheese enchiladas are easy, fast and insanely delicious! This easy recipe for Tex-Mex cheese enchiladas is a family favorite! Just lightly fry corn tortillas, roll them up with Jack or cheddar cheese, cover with a tomato and green chile sauce, more cheese, and bake. The whole family will love these impossibly easy, cheesy enchiladas.
If you find this Easy Peasy Beany Cheesy Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply