Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy beef enchiladas : ) recipe. You can have cheesy beef enchiladas : ) using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ):
- Prepare of Beef.
- Get 3 lb of Boneless Chuck Roast.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt & Pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin olive oil.
- Use of Sauce.
- Provide 1 large of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato sauce 24oz can.
- Take 2 cup of Green or Red Chili, chopped (to taste).
- Take 2 tbsp of Chill powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin ground.
- Take 2 tsp of Sugar, granulated.
- You need 2 tbsp of Frank's Hot Sauce (to taste).
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- You need of Enchiladas.
- Get 2 cup of Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded.
- You need 2 cup of Sharp Cheese, shredded.
- Provide 10 of Flour Tortillas 10'.
- Use of Lettuce, chopped.
- Get of Green Onions, sliced.
- Get of Sour cream.
- Use of Jalapenos, sliced.
Instructions to make Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ):
- Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat | Sprinkle the meat with salt & pepper cook and until browned on both sides, about 6 – 8 minutes | Remove the meat to a plate..
- Reduce the heat to medium, add onions to the pot and cook until translucent | Add garlic, chili powder, cumin, sugar, tomato sauce, green chile, hot sauce, water and bring to a boil..
- Return meat to Dutch oven | Cover an reduce heat to low and simmer until the meat is tender and can be broken apart easily | About 2 – 3 hours.
- Strain the beef mixture over a large bowl. Transfer meat to a plate and break beef into small pieces, shredding it with 2 forks | Once shredded put back in the Dutch oven and mix the strain solds together.
- Preheat oven 350° | Pour a little bit of the meat mixture in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish, just enough to cover the bottom | Lay out the flour tortilla & spoon in a healthy portion of the meat mixture | Then add shredded cheese to your liking | Roll like a burrito & place in the baking dish | Repeat until all the tortillas are used..
- Cover completely with the remaining sauce | Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top | Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes | Lastly add your fixings to taste on top, sour cream, lettuce, green onions and jalapenos.
- Bon Appétit :).
So easy for anyone to make. Ground beef, seasonings, enchilada sauce, tortillas, and a packet of Spanish rice is all you need for a delicious. This is the kind of food that you know everyone is going to love! It's fun to eat and tastes delicious. Don't be scared by how long the recipe is, it has a few stages to it but it's super easy to make.
If you find this Cheesy Beef Enchiladas : ) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.